by Foot, Car or Cable Car (scroll down)
We are located in the classical style building: the Salamanca Group Ltd (next to the landmark Met Service building).
Enter the Red entrance door on the left side of the building.
It’s a short walk from the top of the very popular cable car in the upper part of the botanic garden in Wellington, CBD.
Getting Here by Foot
You can walk in from many different ways such as
- From Salamanca Rd towards to MetService (NZ Weather Forecast) follow the Salamanca Group Ltd sign(pictures 1 to 3)
- From upland road (picture 4)
- From many path tracks in the upper botanic garden around the cable car, CARTER OBSERVATORY or CABLE CAR MUSEUM, or Salamanca Rd. (picture 5)
Getting Here by Cable Car
- The cable cars run continuously throughout the day, the cars run every 10 minutes, no reservation is required.
- Time Table & Fares – Please check the timetable and the fares on the link below.